Colouring Competition T&Cs
Kid Colouring Competition Terms & Conditions
1. The COLOURING competition (the "Competition") is open to children living in the UK aged between four and 12 years old ("You").
2. To enter the Competition, You should do a colouring on a fish, either real or imagined.
3. To enter the Competition you can:
- 1Hand in your entry at Krispies Fish & Chips, 57 Exeter Road, Exmouth, EX8 1PX.
- Email a scan or photograph to email@example.com
- Send it by mail to the above address
You are responsible for the cost of sending your Competition entry to us and we are not responsible or any entries that do not arrive
4. When submitting your Competition entry, You MUST provide your name, age and address and the name and contact telephone number of your parent or guardian. We will only use this information in relation to the Competition (including checking your eligibility to enter) and will not use it for any other purposes whatsoever. We will not keep this information for longer than is necessary for the operation of the Competition.
5. You may only send one entry to the Competition.
6. We must receive your entry to the Competition by 11:59 pm on 31 AUGUST 2017.
7. Employees or agents of Krispies Fish & Chips, or their family members may not enter the Competition.
Picking the winners
8. Tim and Kelly Barnes will choose the winners.
9. The winning entry will be the one that Tim and Kelly Barnes considers to be the most original, creative and well-executed.
10. Tim and Kelly Barnes’ decision will be made on or before 8 September. The decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
Publishing the winning entries
11. The name of the winner will be published on the Krispies web site at krispies.co.uk
12. You own the copyright to your Competition entry as its author.
13. By submitting an entry to the Competition, You give Krispies: a. Permission for your entry to be published on the Krispies website and grant Krisies a non-exclusive, royalty-free, worldwide licence to republish your Competition entry in electronic format and hard copy for purposes connected with the Competition; and b. The right to use your name, age and town or city of residence for the sole purpose of identifying You as the author of your entry.
Getting consent from an adult
14. Sending in an entry to the Competition means that You accept these Terms and Conditions, which are the rules of the Competition. You should check with your parent or guardian that they are happy for You to enter the Competition based on these Terms and Conditions.
15. Krispies requires the consent in writing (which may include e-mail) of the parent or guardian of the author of a winning entry to publish that winning entry and the author's name, age, picture and town or city of residence on krispies.co.uk.
16. If Krispies does not receive written consent (which may include e-mail) from the parent or guardian of the author of a winning entry then we may award the prize to another entry for which we are able to gain such consent.
17. The Winner will have their drawing published on electronic and printed menus as well as other printed and electronic means including Krispies website and social media accounts. The winner will also receive a family meal for four (2 adult meals, 2 children’s meals) up to the value of £30. Five runners up will receive one Kids Meal Box of their choosing.
18. The parents or guardians of the winners will be notified by telephone or email on or before 8 September 2017.
19. The prizes cannot be exchanged or transferred by You and cannot be redeemed by You for cash or any other prizes.
Some other rules
20. Entries on behalf of another person will not be accepted.
21. We take no responsibility for entries that are lost, delayed, misdirected or incomplete or cannot be delivered or entered for any technical or other reason. Proof of delivery of the entry is not proof of receipt.
22. Your entry will not be returned to You.
23. No purchase is necessary.
24. The Promoter of the Competition is Krispies Fish & Chips, 57 Exeter Road, Exeter, EX8 1PX. Any complaints regarding the Competition should be sent to this address.
25. Nothing in these Terms and Conditions shall exclude the liability of Krispies for death, personal injury, fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation as a result of its negligence.
26. Krispies accepts no responsibility for any damage, loss, liabilities, injury or disappointment incurred or suffered by You as a result of entering the Competition or accepting the prize. Krispies further disclaims liability for any injury or damage to You or any other person's computer relating to or resulting from participation in or downloading any materials in connection with the Competition.
27. Krispies reserves the right at any time and from time to time to modify or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, this Competition with or without prior notice due to reasons outside its control (including, without limitation, in the case of anticipated, suspected or actual fraud). The decision of Krispies in all matters under its control is final and binding.
28. Krispies shall not be liable for any failure to comply with its obligations where the failure is caused by something outside its reasonable control. Such circumstances shall include, but not be limited to, weather conditions, fire, flood, hurricane, strike, industrial dispute, war, hostilities, political unrest, riots, civil commotion, inevitable accidents, supervening legislation or any other circumstances amounting to force majeure.
29. The Competition will be governed by English law.