Managers Job Description
The Manager’s role of Krispies is an important and key role for our business as a whole and responsibilities and tasks reflect this. As well as frying our Manager will be responsible for running the shop on a day-to-day basis including planning, administering and supervising both catering and customer service teams.
· Understanding all aspects of the business both back and front of house.
· Helping with hiring and training as well as supervising and motivating permanent and temporary staff
· Organising staff rotas
· Ensuring that health and safety regulations are strictly observed, recorded and archived
· Monitoring the quality of the product and service provided
· Stock control – including stock rotation and ordering.
· Keeping to budgets, monitoring portion control and maintaining financial and administrative records.
· Undertake all training given both internal and external
· Following the Krispies operations manual to the letter
As a Manager you will also need to demonstrate strong communication skills, be flexible at all times and thrive when working under pressure. You should also show initiative, have pride in all aspects of your work and you should relish being part of our award winning team.
Krispies is proud to offer a programme of ongoing training and assessment to all our staff to ensure you have continued professional development and are able to attain the high levels of competency and professionalism we require. This will include internal training by one of the best fryers in the UK and external courses where appropriate.
The Manager role will report to the Proprietors but we are a small team and consider working in partnership more important than reporting lines.
The salary is dependent on experience/between £26,000 and £30,000.
Krispies also offer two consecutive days off per week plus 5.6 week holiday per year.
Krispies vision is to give the best Fish and Chip experience. Being the best means providing outstanding quality, service, cleanliness and value and to make very customer smile.
We use the best ingredients and equipment and need the very best staff to make it all work. The role of Manager is a vital to us today but also for our future. If you think that this might be the job for you please don’t hesitate to apply, we would love to hear from you.