Valentines 2018 Competition T&Cs
Kid Colouring Competition Terms & Conditions
Krispies Valentine's Meal Giveaway Terms and Conditions February 2018
- This competition is being run by Krispies Fish & Chips, 57 Exeter Road, Exmouth EX8 1PX
- Closing date for entry will be 23.59 on 12 February 2018. After this date the no further entries to the competition will be permitted.
- No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
- The promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice.
- The promoter is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this competition.
- The prize is a three course meal for two this consists of 2 starters and 2 mains which can be chosen from the Krispies menu by the winner. Also included is chocolates, flowers and sparkling wine. Delivery of the prize on 14th February 2018 is included in the prize. Delivery can only be make up to a three mile radius of Krispies Fish & Chips. If the winner lives further away they will have to come and collect the prize.
- No cash alternative to the prizes will be offered. The prize is not transferable. The prize is subject to availability and we reserve the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice.
- Winners will be chosen at random.
- The winner will be notified by email on 13th February 2018. If the winner cannot be contacted or they do not respond by 8pm on 13th February, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.
- The promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
- By entering this competition the entrant is indicating their agreement to be added to the Krispies Chronicle mailing list. We promise not to share your details with anyone else. You may unsubscribe from the mailing list at anytime.
- The competition and these terms and conditions will be governed by English law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England.
- The winner agrees to the use of his/her name and image in any publicity material. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current UK data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent.